CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world’s most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently accepting resumes for FITTERS openings in our Field Services group, to support various projects in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- Exhibit and foster a commitment to our safety culture
- Read, interpret, plan and execute from drawings, blueprints and procedures
- Layout of reference points and patterns
- Measure & cut steel, using various tools and equipment
- Fit pieces for welders
- Layout construct patterns and templates
- Education Required: Trade Certification in welding or Metal Fabrication is required
- Years of Experience Required: 3-5 years
- Experience working in Industrial industry is considered an asset
- Must be available to work all shifts, including evenings, nights, and weekends, in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities that align with customer requirements
What We Offer:
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Flexible Benefits Package (health, drug and dental)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Opportunity for apprenticeship and multi-trade experience
- Available shifts include four 10 hour days with 3 day weekends
- Initial tool allowance of $500 for full-time employees
- Several other employee discounts and perks
- And more...
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the “Apply Now” button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by our recruiter. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.