Sky High is currently seeking a Technical NetSuite Consultant to join our remote team.
This is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a young, pioneering, and rapidly growing company that cares about your career advancement.
Sky High is a NetSuite professional services firm that specializes in NetSuite ERP consulting. Our purpose is to bring our customers into the digital era by utilizing our comprehensive techno-functional skillsets to optimize and streamline business processes within our client’s ERP system. We are a team that focuses on delivering superior quality solutions based on extensive knowledge of best practices and industry standards.
Perks at Sky High:
Here are some of the outstanding benefits that you will enjoy when you become a part of our growing team:
- Competitive Salary: $70K-90K based on experience.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Canada
- Vibrant social events
- Benefit from our group insurance after just three months
- We see your effort and we want to reward you; Performance bonuses
- Work hard, Play Harder; Enjoy 3 weeks vacation & 4 personal/sick days
- Prioritize your health with Dialogue, Canada’s leading virtual care provider, available to you from day one.
- Continue to Level-up with our certification reimbursement
- Commitment to a healthy work-life balance
- The opportunity to work with a stellar team and grow in your career.
Qualifications for Technical NetSuite Consultant role:
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 2-4 years of NetSuite experience or another ERP software solution experience
- Expertise in multiple NetSuite modules
- Strong background in software development, consulting and advisory services, general vertical-specific industry experience
- Experience with Dell Boomi, Celigo, or similar iPaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team and customer skills
- Comfortable working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of software development best practices
- Multiple full cycle NetSuite implementations
- Excellent presentation skills
- NetSuite certifications are a plus (E.g. SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified Administrator and NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer )
- French as an asset
Essential Duties for Technical NetSuite Consultant role:
- Analyze business processes, understand client requirements, and develop solutions based on best industry practices to support application projects and initiatives.
- Lead the end-to-end design and delivery of the NetSuite solution for various customers
- Configuration and customization of our customer’s NetSuite instances
- Provide on-going post go-live support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integrations
- Understands the Client’s business processes in relation to existing systems and ensure documentation is created and maintained.
- Deploy solutions within the organization’s architecture and security principles
- Identify trending issues for partners and customers that may require escalation.
- Draft the NetSuite features and functionalities that allow to properly define, tune and optimize the company’s business processes and workflows.
- Work in collaboration with the team to coordinate efforts and remediate the highest priority gaps.
- Using your in depth knowledge of NetSuite and expanded application options, learn the existing internal technology stack and recommend possible solutions for efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot system process and systems issues within NetSuite.
We cordially await your application!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Hesitant? This is why you should join us at Sky High!
Here at Sky High, we are learning something new every day. Each day, we wake up to a new challenge, no day is the same as the next. This is the ideal environment to improve your functional, technical, and soft skills while in a rapidly growing and supportive environment. Together, as a team, we can get through anything. By joining Sky High, you will learn the skills currently in high demand in our market. You will work alongside a small team of talented consultants who aim to make a difference in their customer’s daily life. In this team, your voice matters, because at Sky High ERP, we care. We place high esteem on our customers and equally, our employees. As their satisfaction will ensure the bright future of Sky High.