Experienced Bartender Required
We are currently seeking an energetic and experienced bartender to join our busy team. Must have a minimum of 1 year experience and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
The successful applicant will have a dynamic, outgoing and energetic personality who strives to provide an outstanding and personalized guest experience. As part of our team, you will be building a client network and promoting our events and products. You anticipate the needs of guests with a smile, bring excellent listening skills and create a happy, comfortable experience our guests will remember.
- Maintains and demonstrates solid knowledge of our products, events and/or promotions.
- Takes orders, expedites and serves food and beverages accurately
What You Bring 1 year or more years experience in a similar high-volume pub environment.
- Cash handling experience using POS system and debit/credit machines
- Serving It Right (BC)/ Proserve (Alberta) certificate
- Knowledge of specialty food and beverage items.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person