We are looking for friendly and passionate lifeguards to supervise patrons directly on the new Hoopla Island floating sports park, operating from Norman Park’s beach.
Hoopla Island is committed to providing all patrons with an energetic, family-oriented, and fun-filled experience by promoting physical activity in the outdoors, with safety as our top priority. All applicants will be responsible and expected to maintain this image and vision while performing their lifeguarding duties.
- supervise patrons directly on the floating sports park
- properly fit patrons with appropriate lifejackets
- educate and enforce patrons on safety rules and regulations
- maintain a clean and professional appearance
- assist in daily maintenance tasks of set-up and take-down
- may be required to supervise structures during closures due to bad weather
**Partial funding for this position may be provided by Employment and Social Development Canada through the Canada Summer Jobs Program.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 10 weeks
Salary: $18.25-$19.25 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-30