Globe is currently looking to expand our team of Residential Property Managers for our growing Winnipeg portfolio.
Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience with site level operations as a Property Manager. Preference will be given to candidates familiar with Yardi Property Management software or similar systems. Must have REIC Designation or working towards. Preference will also be given to CPM’s or CPM candidates.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Prepare annual budgets & maintain throughout the year.
- Complete monthly variance Reports
- Schedule & oversee capital projects.
- Secure quotes for major projects (where necessary)
- Conduct inspections of property and address any concerns noted.
- Tenant relations
- Manage and control advertising budgets.
- Attend Residential Tenancies Board & Residential Tenancies Commission hearings and/or appeals, including preparation of files, for all claims.
- Establish appropriate rental rates by conducting market research & rent averaging where possible.
- Marketing of any vacancies/showing of vacancies/process of applications
- Complete inspection of all suites becoming vacant to determine work needed to upgrade suite for an incoming tenant or where work is requested in order to maintain tenancy at renewal; negotiate with the tenant to secure renewal when necessary.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and supervision of Resident Managers, Cleaners, and Maintenance personnel.
- Knowledge of Safety programs and Health and Safety requirements is required.
Successful candidates must be highly motivated self-starters with experience in managing personnel. Able to effectively multi-task and be able to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and matters, deal intuitively with any situation and work under minimal supervision.
Competitive salary, vehicle allowance, and benefits package.
To apply, respond to this ad with your Cover Letter including salary expectations and Resume.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3J 3J4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- property management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person