Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities for Class 3 or 5 drivers, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
- Hourly Pay with Overtime Opportunity
- Home Daily
- Full-time Hours – Seasonal Position
The Opportunity: Class 3 or 5 Driver - Local, Home Daily
- Responsible for the ice delivery in a timely manner.
- Delivers exceptional customer service
- Operates delivery vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- Ensures accurate count of cash collected from deliveries.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Must have air brake endorsement.
- Minimum 6-months experience working in a distribution environment is considered an asset.
- Must hold and maintain a valid Class 3 or 5 Driver’s License.
- Physically capable to carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math and cash handling skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
A steady schedule AND be home every night - here, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and discover there's more beneath the surface!
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Arctic Glacier welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday