Vacutrux is a leading environmental vacuum truck manufacturer located in Elmira ON. We are looking for an individual to join our engineering and production team. The prime function of the Design & Detailing position is assisting with new designs and/or improving the characteristics of existing products to meet and exceed customer specifications, industry regulations, and company standards.
- Complete work in an accurate and orderly time manner.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials (BOM's) including Production Routings (cut sheets); make all changes, additions and/or deletions required to keep files up to date.
- Create and maintain CAD files and drawing packages; make all changes, additions and/or deletions required to keep files up to date.
- Ensure that product Bill of Materials, CAD files, drawings, designs, etc. are maintained to the latest requirements and specifications.
- Work with and support the Manufacturing & Production teams to investigate deviations from standard production and recommend corrective actions as required.
- Perform additional duties as requested by their supervisor(s).
We have great benefits and an employer sponsored RRSP matching plan. This position is a permanent full-time day shift, Monday - Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. Apply by email: www.vacutrux.com
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Elmira, ON N3B 2A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person