- Handle (store and over the phone customer) complaints by providing solutions, often within a time limit to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Learn to identify customer needs or desires in order to recommend the appropriate product or service.
- Learn the software systems used by the company to be able to communicate effectively with incoming inquiries.
- Be able to process payments, forms, applications, or requests.
- Work with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints.
- Provide feedback to other departments to help improve sales, marketing, and business processes.
- Learn about the products inside and out to be able to answer any questions from customers.
- Help customer to do troubleshooting with electronics products over the phone and store.
- Making sure that keep the store clean according to the company policy.
- Regularly check emails and phone call/text for missed messages.
- Sell products and services based on customer needs
- Perform after-sales service activities (invoicing, relocations, general information, solving customers’ problems or referring them to the appropriate department)
- Verify customers’ level of satisfaction
- Retain customers who want to cancel or reduce their products and services
- Manage customers’ administrative files
- Occasionally solicit current customers and potential customers
- WILLING TO WORK IN MISSISAUAGA AND BRAMPTON LOCATION
We need you ASAP! Feel free to call on contact me at 647-857-6920 to schedule your interview or email me at z a d e k @ dlightinc.ca
Start date: ASAP
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$19.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person