The Warehouse Manager will oversee a facility distributing health care products and supplies primarily to our national network of clinics. Primary responsibilities will include leading a team of warehouse staff, ensuring timely and well-coordinated order management, monitoring inventories and maintaining an efficient shipping and receiving process, ensuring compliance with best practices, SOPs and regulatory considerations and liaising with suppliers, customers and internal enablement teams.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently and be willing to take on additional responsibilities as our organization grows.
- Manage and develop the warehouse team;
- Coordinate with clinics and support staff to ensure a high level of customer service;
- Maintain a well-organized warehouse operation using GMP and industry best practices to ensure product integrity and operational efficiency;
- Oversee and continually improve upon all processes - Receiving, Put Away, Pick / Pack and Shipping;
- Ensure lean inventory management with near zero stock outs;
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to SOPs;
- Work with an ERP/WMS system (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Completion of post secondary education;
- Experience in a similar role or working environment;
- Well organized, superior time management and prioritization skills;
- Strong communication skills with a customer service focus;
- Capable of leading and energizing a team;
- Experience in the distribution of pharmaceuticals or medical devices;
- Familiarity with procurement and logistics;
- Ability to perform physical tasks and capable of lifting up to 40 lbs;
- Bilingual (French, English)
With one tree planted for every new hire, why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower our carbon footprint.
Job Status: Full-Time Permanent
Job Location: Moncton, NB
Application Deadline: September 22, 2023
Our commitment to our team, our patients, and our community
BioScript Solutions supports public health guidelines and recommendations regarding COVID-19 vaccines. As such, any offers of employment will be contingent on the candidate’s acceptance to comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we offer a competitive total rewards package and paid time off to volunteer. From donation programs and local community engagement activities, to national charitable and environmental initiatives, our team's passion for creating change extends from patient care to community care.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a people-centric organization, we’re committed to fostering a culture free of discrimination, and providing a safe space for all team members to express their individuality. Through our commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity, we strive to provide an accessible workplace, where individuals feel valued, respected, and supported every day.
We encourage and accept all applications, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations can be made available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For inquiries, please email the talent acquisition team at
If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, apply now and join our #BestTeam