Engineer – Process, Junior
The Engineer – Process, Junior position will be responsible for the operations required for fabrication and assembly of products by reviewing parts drawings, specifications, and other engineering data.
Powering Vehicles, Motion, Work, and Lives since 1966.
- Elaboration of high tool crib Tool.
- Integrate the necessary documents to support the camp assistants: PPAP, APQP.
- Support the quotation of machinery or equipment required for the processes
- Projects and process improvements (implementation, analysis and process improvements)
- Quality monitoring system BOM.
- Process Control Specification.
- Compliance with the FMEA.
- Post-Secondary Education in Engineering or related field.
- Able to interpret drawings.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
- Knowledge of: APQP, QS, TS16949.
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances.
- Knowledge of machining processes.
What Linamar Has To Offer
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
- Social committees and sports teams.
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.