Cosmetica is recognized for innovation, excellence, and commercialization with award-winning products. From concept to creation, we offer an unparalleled array of services that will inspire, create and deliver every step of the way. We value and recognize talent and want you to help us create beauty in the world! At Cosmetica Laboratories, we are committed to growing our internal employees and developing them to become the best version of themselves.
The Talent Management Lead will play a pivotal role in developing and leading Cosmetica’s talent management strategy. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the HRD to ensure alignment and deployment of talent effectiveness programs.
This individual will be responsible for identifying, developing, and retaining top talent and building internal capability through ensuring that employees have the tools and resources needed to drive performance and results, while contributing to a positive and inclusive workplace culture. To do this successfully, you must have the ability to build trust and be a strong communicator. You must also be comfortable with being hands-on and engaging with employees at various levels in the organization, from the production floor to senior leadership.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Provide expertise in the areas of talent management, organizational effectiveness, and employee engagement/experience.
- Establish cross-functional relationships, and partner with, key stakeholders to assess business needs and priorities and their implications for talent management and organizational effectiveness programs/processes.
- Design creative, scalable, technology-enabled and streamlined solutions to facilitate the seamless delivery of programs/processes, enhance end-user experience and advance strategic priorities/objectives.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Collaborate with the HR Operations team and hiring managers to define talent needs and capabilities required to meet current and future business needs.
- Develop and implement innovative and effective recruiting strategies to attract diverse and high-quality candidates.
- Be the champion and ambassador for employee experience and "moments that matter" throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Design and implement an effective onboarding process, ensuring it facilitates a positive new employee experience.
- Oversee talent management and effectiveness programs, ensuring outcomes align to organizational and HR strategic priorities.
- Design and implement people development programs that align with business objectives.
- Develop a career pathing process/tool and succession plans to support employee growth and advancement.
- Provide guidance to managers and employees on performance feedback, goal setting, and improvement plans.
- Monitor and track performance metrics and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Implement recognition and rewards programs to acknowledge and motivate high-performing employees.
- Provide thought leadership through the deployment of processes and initiatives to promote a culture that prioritizes diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging within the organization.
- Collect and analyze talent-related data to identify trends and areas for improvement and use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS - Education, Experience & Skills
- Post secondary degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ proven experience in talent management, talent acquisition, and HR leadership roles.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to connect and work collaboratively with others, while establishing trust and credibility.
- Tech savvy: Experience with related software and tools
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use people data to drive decisions.
- Is energetic and exhibits contagious enthusiasm while projecting a level of maturity required.
- Passion for fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CHRL/CHRP/TMI/TMP).
Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity, respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants and employees with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.