Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Provide technical support related to Global/Challenger Structures to external and internal customers.
- Issue and support engineering change requests for in-service issues and support Engineering and Program Office through the change request process.
- Monitor the fleet for reliability, technical issues and identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Coordinate group activities on fleet operator’s technical requests.
- Prepare technical presentations for topics related to your responsibilities.
- Write articles and Advisory Wires.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree in Mechanical Engineering or college degree in Aircraft Maintenance.
- You have five (5) years’ experience in aviation.
- You have good knowledge of aircraft structure. Global and/or Challenger experience is an asset.
- You must be computer literate, familiar with MS Office.
- You are a team player, capable of working well with colleagues and customers, have a winning, can-do attitude, and results oriented.
- You have very good French and English communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must be willing to carry a cell phone 24/7 and travel occasionally on short notice.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job Customer Support
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 19.04.2023, 11:31:51 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing