Abode Financial is an innovative new home improvement financing provider that partners with independent dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and retailers to help them increase sales by providing their customers with “buy now pay later” financing options. Abode leverages a highly technology-enabled process to provide a best-in-class experience to its partners.
Abode is seeking a high-performing, energetic individual to join its team as Credit Analyst. As Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for underwriting loan applications and collecting outstanding receivables while providing excellent customer service.
You will report to the Manager of Credit & Collections and work closely with all members of the Abode team and other key stakeholders to help grow the business. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible to participate in Abode’s competitive employee benefits package.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Diploma or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in Credit.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Demonstrable competence in credit, collections, and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Mitigate risk according to Credit & Collections policies and procedures.
- Monitor & collect accounts receivables balance; secures payment arrangements while delivering excellent customer service.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Working knowledge of consumer credit bureau.
- Ensuring all loans applications are adjudicated within the assigned SLA.
- Assist with related tasks and/or special assignments as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $58,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5C 1B5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- underwriting: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5C 1B5