Who We Are
Physicians for You Recruitment is an innovative company with a strong presence across Canada in the niche market of physician recruitment. Our team has successfully been providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates for over a decade and we are looking to expand in 2023.
We believe that success comes from a strong work ethic, positivity and an open mind focused on continuous improvement. We are looking to welcome someone who shares those same values to further enrich our dynamic team as we grow.
What We're Offering
We are offering a full-time position as a Junior Sales Consultant, an entry level position supporting the opportunity to learn, grow and develop into a successful career in physician recruitment. The training you will receive is specific to our company objectives, sales model, and global market.
This graduated career path builds into a six-figure earning potential after the second year.
- Sales Experience – 1 year of sales/business experience is required. Previous recruitment experience is not a requirement.
- Commitment to Pursuing your Career in Sales – self-motivated, adaptable, and a strong work ethic with the drive and ambition needed to succeed
- Strong Organizational Skills – time management, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional People Skills – empathetic listener, persuasive communicator, comfortable with inbound and outbound phone calls, cold calling and information gathering
- Great Communication Skills – both written and verbal, as well as Office 365 proficiency
- Professional Demeanor – able to work independently and collaborate as part of the team with demonstrated integrity in handling confidential information
- Strong Research Skills – web sourcing, data management, critical analysis and technically curious
The successful applicant will complete a 3-month training and assessment period, which is essential to understanding our industry specific recruitment model. It involves learning our company objectives, the niche market services we provide and the systems we operate within. The initial training will help you determine if this career path is right for you as you gain insight into the role, company, team culture and the prospects for career advancement.
Upon mutual agreement of suitability, the successful candidate would be offered a position as a Junior Sales Consultant with continued training and investment leading to the opportunity for advancement in the graduated career path towards Recruitment Consultant.
Full training, coaching, and mentoring will be provided to learn the role and industry, allowing you the best chance of success – we invest in our people!
- As a Junior Sales Consultant, an hourly base salary plus an uncapped bonus structure has the earning potential of $35,000 to $50,000 plus in your first year.
- In your second year, as you graduate to the position of Recruitment Consultant, you will be offered a base salary with a competitive commission structure. The combined earning potential of $60,000 plus, with no cap on commission earnings.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for, please reply with your CV and cover letter with key reasons for consideration.
We thank everyone for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
MUST be located in Vernon, British Columbia, or able to commute every day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vernon, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person