Location: Regent Mall
Pseudio started as a single store in Halifax, NS, in 1985. Since then, we’ve become a nation-wide operation with 32 stores across Atlantic Canada, Ontario and Alberta. But we still have the heart of a small business and our Maritime charm. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly deliver the newest trends and our knack for tailoring our product selection specifically for each of our locations and their unique customers. Pair that with our killer customer service and you’ll realize why people keep coming back for more!
Are you a creative, encouraging, driven LEADER? Do you have a keen eye for fashion and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Then Pseudio is looking for YOU! Come join the team as our newest Associate Manager.
What will you do?
- Take initiative & inspire your team to generate sales
- Provide customers with exceptional one on one service to create lasting relationships and customer loyalty
- Create customer awareness of current promotions and new product
- Meet or exceed sales goals through selling and service
- Effectively recruit, train & coach the sales team
- Channel your creative side and use your passion for fashion trends to inspire the merchandising in your store
- Be a positive member of the selling team and support fellow co-workers at all levels of the selling process
- Communicate product needs with the buying team to optimize sales and improve customer loyalty
- Participate in stock receiving and processing when needed
- Must prioritize responsibilities and delegate tasks to truly maximize business
Who are you?
- A passionate, sales driven LEADER
- Must have a special place in your heart for the fashion retail culture
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to lead a team to go above and beyond sales targets
- Exceptional one on one selling skills and able to create lasting customer relationships
- Excel in merchandising and brand appeal
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Retail management: 2 years (preferred)
- retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person