The Wynford Group is a well-established, privately-owned, local Vancouver company that provides strata management services to strata corporations throughout the lower mainland. Since our incorporation in 1984, we have firmly established ourselves as a leader in the strata management industry. Our reputation is built on our values of trust, teamwork, communication, innovation, and excellence. We place great value in our people as well as the services we offer our clients. Our vision is to experience measured, controlled growth while ensuring we consistently provide and maintain the highest levels of service, administration, and professional advice to all our valued clients.
In addition to our strata management portfolio, we have been commissioned, since 1985, by the Provincial Government to serve as manager of properties owned by their clients. This specialized team within Wynford provides ongoing facilitation and coordination of property management to a complex portfolio of approximately 500 interests in real properties throughout the province. This position is one of seven members of that team.
Instead of each team member having a portfolio of buildings to provide administrative management to, each position is given an area of expertise to coordinate to all applicable properties. The positions are highly administrative with most of the tasks being grounded in systems data entry and document processing. This team member is the subject matter expert for property registration research, property file initiation, recoverable expense operations, property representative communications and closing file administration.
Duties and tasks involve:
- Processing title search requests through the LTSA, MHR and an external filing agent; including document requests and researching related property information
- Opening new files on Wynford’s proprietary database
- Communicating with third parties (municipal and provincial authorities)
- Reviewing and processing Strata, Manufactured Home, Co-Op and Leasehold correspondence
- Administrative tasks such as managing Excel tracking spreadsheets, database and systems data entry, and electronic file management in document management systems
- Creating and sending invoices for recovered expenses and reconciliation of Account Receivable
- Administrative support for clerical projects, including but not limited to co-ordination, data entry, research and follow-ups
- Closing property files including corresponding with municipal and provincial authorities, preparing physical files for transport to storage
- Providing back up for other positions and assisting the Department Manager, as needed
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, who can multitask well and handle a high volume of work. The ideal candidate must have strengths in organization and office administration, with at least 2 years of experience in an office/administrative environment. This person has a positive attitude, is a team player and is also a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will also have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, databases), strong organization and time management skills, and good people skills with the ability to deal with sensitive matters. Familiarity with strata documentation and/or land titles records would be an asset. Proficiency with Excel and knowledge and experience with SharePoint and Dynamics would be advantageous.
You must be bondable and willing to take a full security check, including a financial check and a criminal record check.
Office hours are 9 to 5 Monday to Friday, however work from home two days a week is available after passing probation.
What we Offer:
- A great team-oriented culture.
- Beautiful office with a great view of Vancouver, BC.
- Convenient office location close to public transit and parking.
- Fitness facility located in the office building.
- Continuing education, tuition, and licensing reimbursement.
- Ongoing mentorship.
- Dedicated senior leadership and management.
- Unparalleled administrative and accounting support.
- Comprehensive extended benefits program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,040.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you bondable, do not have a criminal record, and have never filed for bankruptcy?
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5