What’s in it for you:
Working in the largest hotel in Vancouver
Aesthetically pleasing environment with a great team
As a full-time role, excellent benefits and the potential for high earnings
Are you an enthusiastic, modern, and inspiring individual with a passion for crafting delightful beverage experiences? Join our team as a Restaurant Bartender and play a vital role in creating memorable moments for our guests. Bring your mixology skills to life and apply now to become a key player in our mission to deliver an exceptional experience.
What your day will look like:
· Deliver excellent hospitality service by connecting with guests and customers in a respectful and friendly manner.
· Engage to strike conversations and provide a welcoming atmosphere at the bar.
· Thrive in an exciting fast-paced environment
· Maintain excellent knowledge of the beverage menu and prepare drinks as per Wall Centre standards.
· Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive work environment and support the team.
· Demonstrate your passion for guest experience and display your love for food and drinks through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum of two to three years’ experience in a bartender role is required.
· Must have Serving it Right and FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
· Extensive knowledge of food and various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including cocktail recipes and mixology techniques.
· Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors offered at Bar One.
· Knowledge of ingredients for cocktails and specialty drinks as well as garnishes and glassware required.
· A positive, upbeat attitude with the ability to work well under pressure within a team.
· Must be legally able to work in Canada
· Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Open to learn and ability to work with feedback to support the team
Benefits and Perks:
· Competitive compensation hourly plus gratuities
· Medical and dental benefits when working FT
· Employee travel discounts
· RRSP matching
· Employee Assistance Program
· Complete job description will be presented at the time of job offer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.25-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Mandatory Vaccination Policy in place, Vaccination is an employment requirement, all employees must show vaccination QR status at time of hire.
- Bartending: 2 years (preferred)
- Serving It Right (preferred)
Work Location: In person