Accutive is looking for a strong Mulesoft Developer/Architect to be part of our Mulesoft Division. The ideal candidate should be experienced in Mulesoft Integration development.
- Primary responsibilities include Analysis, Design , Development, and unit-testing of solutions utilizing Mulesoft.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production instances.
- Work with multiple teams to design and build technical solutions.
- Define best practices /development and code-review guidelines for Mulesoft-based solutions.
- Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
- A minimum of 6 years working of integration experience.
- A minimum 5 years with MuleSoft experience as a Sr. Developer and/or Architect.
- Good understanding of Mulesoft Data Formats, Anypoint Platform, API-led Connectivity
- Strong experience in developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services.
- Solid Programming skills JAVA, SOAP/REST Web Services, XSLT, XML, JSON
- Independent, proactive, self-driven individual
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Institution experience strongly desired
- MuleSoft certification(s)
- Agile/scrum methodology experience
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Mulesoft Architect: 2 years (required)
- Mulesoft: 5 years (required)
- Mulesoft Certification (required)
Work Location: In person