Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Audit the documents of manufacture to prove compliance with the aim of the 1st flight and further sign the certificate of compliance before getting the C of A.
- Work in collaboration with internal Transport Canada representative for getting the C of A, and external to obtain certificate of registration and flight permit.
- Communicate with FAA authorities to obtain US C of A.
- Prepare customer delivery documentation
- Assist the customer during the delivery process of his plane for any question o the documentation.
- Work on different quality project
- Work very closely with the different operations group and services.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college degree
- You have more than 8 years’ experience in quality aerospace
- You have AME License M2
- You have excellent customer relationship skills
- You have good judgment and analytical skills in delicate situation
- You have good communication skills in French and English (spoken and written)
- You are able to work with tight schedule
- You have a good technical knowledge of Challenger family products
- You have good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
- You have good knowledge of air regulation
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 04.08.2023, 11:19:01 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing