At Academy of Learning Career College (AOLCC) we lead in skills training and enabling positive futures. We are a team of professionals with high aspirations and positive attitudes who strive to provide the best student experience. We are looking for you. You are a motivator and cheer leader who enjoys helping students achieve success. You are a team member who enjoys working collaboratively in a demanding environment. If this is you, we encourage you to join our team in the role of Receptionist/Administrator.
- You are the first point of contact for all in person/phone and email inquiries to AOLCC. You will process all incoming phone calls on a busy multi-line switchboard including redirecting calls or taking messages as required, booking admission interviews, receiving payments, and tracking employee movement.
- You will be knowledgeable about all AOLCC courses and be able to refer inquiries to the best department for further assistance.
- You will be a point of contact with planning for campus guests.
- Maintain up-to-date marketing/advertising materials in the office.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized, and welcoming environment for all staff, students, and guests.
- Acts as an ambassador for the college and proactively participates in “Everyone Wears a Sales Hat’ initiative.
- In the event of an emergency, you are responsible for following emergency procedures as they pertain to the Receptionist/Administrator role.
- Records accurate and timely monthly KPI dates for review.
- Scheduling admission assessment (as requested).
- Support student processes such as new starts, graduation communications etc.
- Assist with coverage for others in the office(s).
- General office duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing office supplies
- Preparing customer and vendor invoices
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Ensuring accurate and timely data entry of information into college systems
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Office administration experience in an educational environment is considered an asset.
- Experience with a busy multi-line phone system is considered an asset.
- Excellent communications skills and technology proficiency.
- A good understanding of accounts receivable and payables knowledge is considered an asset.
- High diligence ensures accuracy and professionalism in all documentation.
Accommodation for job applicants with disabilities is available upon request. Academy of Learning Career College is committed to having our team reflect the community it serves and actively welcomes applicants from diverse and equity-seeking backgrounds. AOLCC endeavors to create and protect a culture of respect and cooperation with all staff and students. Thank you for your interest, but only those people chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person