ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its four flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, BluePoint, and Unity to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose-built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with over 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Salesforce Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Power Factors is looking for an experienced developer to join our team to participate in the development of our Managed Package. As a Developer, Salesforce (FSM), you will be part of a team of talented technology professionals and work on the design and implementation of the Field Service Management platform for the clean energy industry. Leveraging the Salesforce platform and all its latest technologies, you will work towards offering the best platform to manage Clean Energy assets. Your role will be to participate in the design, implementation, and continuous improvement of our application. In this role, you will report to the Manager, Drive Plus (FSM), and you will be working from home, in Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce and associated systems to support business requirements and processes.
- Acquire and maintain an Agile mindset focused on maximizing value delivery.
- Configure and ensure custom development using Apex Classes, Triggers, Aura components, Lightning Web Components, Platform Events, Process Builder, Visual Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL.
- Participate in the Design, Development, and Review of the application/Managed Package.
- Work with rigorous methodology and deliver high-quality products.
- Manage the full development cycle of all projects.
- Participate in the development team's process improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We believe you enjoy working in a purpose-driven organization and that you thrive in an environment where you need to find creative solutions to challenging problems in a fast-changing context. This also means that you are effective at managing multiple tasks of varying complexities, work well under pressure, and are driven by continuous learning and growth. Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following toolbox:
- At least 4 years of experience in Salesforce Development.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent field.
- In-depth knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Aura, and Lightning Web Components.
- Experience with integrating Rest, SOAP APIs, or Platform Events.
- Experience using Salesforce's business automation tools (Process Builder, VWF, Triggers, Approvals, etc.).
- Knowledge of React.js and AWS would be a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce DX is mandatory.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in a SaaS business environment.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience with Managed Packages as a Salesforce ISV or OEM would be considered an asset.
- SFDC Developer Certification would be an asset.
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
A humble cause with a clear purpose – you will help us fight climate change with every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top-talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits (adopted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.