The roles will be full-time positions working 36.25 hours per week.
Temporary contracts may range from 6 months to 18 months.
These positions may be considered for the Government of Alberta’s Hybrid Work policy.
Travel may be necessary, therefore reliable transportation and a valid Class 5 Driver’s License is required.
All costs associated with the recruitment process including documentation fees and travel expenses are the candidate’s responsibility. Out-of-province applicants can obtain the documents requested above from the province they reside in.
This competition may be used to fill positions at the Calgary Attendance Centres. Calgary Attendance Centres operate 7 days per week and shifts are on a six days on, three days off rotational basis. Shifts include days and evening rotations.
Candidates may be required to complete a written assignment at the interview stage.
Instructions for your Resume:
For Employment Experience:
Please indicate duration of employment (month, year)
Please specify employment status (i.e. casual, part-time or full-time)
Ex: Youth Worker, Jan 2006 - June 2009, Part-time (three, 8 hour shifts/week)
For any Post-Secondary Education:
Please specify your major and length of program
Please specify the year you graduated
Ex: Bachelor of Social Work, 4-year Degree (Graduated 2017)
What the GoA has to offer:
- Working for the Alberta Public Service –
- Public Service Pension Plan (PSPP) –
- Management Employees Pension Plan (MEPP) –
- Alberta Public Service Benefit Information -
- Leadership and mentorship programs
- Professional learning and development
- Positive workplace culture and work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate in flexible work arrangements such as working from home up to two days per week and modified work schedule agreements
- Research Alberta Public Service Careers tool –