Radiant Canada offers a complete range of industry-leading transportation and warehousing solutions to businesses around the globe by leveraging our extensive network of carrier partners across all modes. Radiant Canada provides customized logistics solutions that create value and increase profitability for our customers.
Radiant Canada is a learning environment in which passion, dedication and a commitment to getting the job done are valued. That’s what being on our team is all about. It’s where you can gain valuable skills and experience, which also helps us grow. If this sounds like the kind of company you are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Inventory Control Operator to join us and be part of our dynamic team.
LOCATION: 1280 Courtneypark Drive, Mississauga
SHIFT: 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
What You’ll Do:
- Operate the reach truck and/or order picker for inventory control work.
- Create and post inventory movements and adjustments as required.
- Conduct cycle counts and verify empty locations.
- Create cycle count reports.
- Report any cycle count variances including overages and shortages.
- Reconcile discrepancies in physical cycle counts with quantities in the inventory database once reviewed and confirmed. Move product as required and adjust the inventory database as requested.
- Investigate the cause of any inventory discrepancy by doing root cause analyses.
- Run reports for stagnant and obsolete product. Provide analysis to management and the customer.
- Respond to inventory questions internally or from the customer including investigating customer claims. Make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Perform related administrative duties as required in order to maintain appropriate and accurate inventory in accordance with customer requirements i.e. running reports, updating the system, etc.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Minimum 1-year inventory control experience.
- Valid current order picker and reach truck certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Intermediate computer skills required in Excel (i.e. filter, sort, formulas).
- Experience with warehouse management software (WMS).
- Ability to manually lift / carry product / boxes of various sizes up to 40 lbs.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Available for overtime as required.
Perks You’ll Get:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- RRSP Contribution Matching Learning & Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation
- Wellness Program
- A Supportive and Positive Work Environment
The Fine Print:
Radiant Canada is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your expected hourly pay rate?
- order/cherry picker operator: 2 years (preferred)
- reach truck operator: 2 years (preferred)
- inventory control: 1 year (preferred)
- order picker and reach truck licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person