CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada) is a subsidiary of CTBC Holding Company Ltd. and is the largest publicly-listed bank headquartered in Taiwan. As part of a global banking network with industry leading reputation in the Asia Pacific, we continue to place our clients in the forefront of our services. We are all about our clients, our business, and our people.
This position works closely with the Bank’s control functions to ensure all regulations, acts, and best practices are strictly followed.
- Oversees and providing leadership and direction to the Bank’s overall loan portfolio growth.
- Identifying, acquiring, and developing new business opportunities related to commercial lending and financing.
- Build long-term profitable loan portfolio with existing clients while achievement short-term lending target to support high growth strategy.
- Develop and execute individual marketing strategies while ensuring alignment with portfolio objectives and corporate goals.
- Manage, guide and motivate the lending officers.
- Exercise sound credit judgment to ensure high-quality loans through sales focused strategy to generate high-quality loan proposals.
- Develop strong network of referral sources by leveraging on existing networks through active involvement and participation with the business community.
- Keep abreast of local business opportunity and exercise sensible judgment in acquiring new commercial loan cases.
- University degree in business management with focus in finance and accounting preferred.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in commercial account management and commercial lending.
- Excellent knowledge of local marketplace, particularly with respect to SME and Mid-Market commercial lending space.
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience.
- Relationship driven, strong ability to establish, maintain, and manage client relations.
- Ability to consult, counsel, and support to clients commercial and personal financial needs.
- Thorough understanding of relevant Canadian regulatory requirements, commercial lending industry and related products.
- Fluent in Business English
- Bilingual Mandarin is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace and support open, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Only those being considered for the position will be contacted. We thank all the candidates that have applied and showed interest in working with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
- commercial account management and commercial lending: 8 years (preferred)
- people management: 3 years (preferred)
- Mandarin (nice to have) (preferred)
Work Location: In person