Drive your future…start with a part time job; gain experience for your professional career….and Central Transport will help you get there!
Central Transport, a Leader in LTL transportation for more than 90 years, is currently seeking enthusiastic, high detailed individuals who want to become one of the US and Canada’s most important industries!
This is a great opportunity for those who aspire to work in the US professionally in the future or who wish to stay and work in Windsor, Ontario.
This Billing position is excellent for those who prefer to work in the afternoons and evenings, individuals looking for shorter, consistent shifts, and no weekends! As an entry-level role, these positions are responsible for transferring data from shipping documents to Central Transport’s system in order to generate an invoice.
Once billing in Windsor is mastered; future U.S. opportunities in professional roles could be available to you!
· Part time job in Windsor, ON
· Consistent scheduling; Hours are 6pm-10pm Monday through Friday
· Great for University students studying for a professional career
· For successful employees who meet minimum requirements, CT will assist with sponsorship for consideration for professional opportunities within the organization including Accounting, Application Development, Software and Network Engineering, and more
· Growth potential and advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
· Excellent attendance
· Advanced 10-Key Skills (6,000-8,000 KPH)
· Detail oriented/accuracy focused
· Microsoft Office
· Willingness to learn and grow with the company
· Professional and positive attitude
If you are a motivated, precision-oriented individual who would like to be a part of a great team, we’d love to meet you!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON N9C 3R9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person