dnaPower is a Vancouver based biotech company providing leading edge DNA testing for preventative health. The business works with both customers and partners to put practical diet, fitness and health recommendations in people’s hands based on their unique genetic makeup. Our goal is to empower individuals with the power to take over their own health with DNA testing.
Only applicants with digital marketing skills (ie. paid ads), social media experience, and live in Vancouver and area will be considered. Certified Nutritionists preferred.
Our work environment includes:
- Remote work (may require support at the office in North Vancouver once or twice a month)
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic women-owned and managed business to help people live healthier lives. It is a flexible role with broad responsibilities and remote work.
Hours: Ideally some hours available each day Monday to Friday. Job is intended to be flexible to work with your life. Team Zoom meetings Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Location: North Vancouver (mandatory)
Salary: Contract position paid monthly
*Position duties are flexible depending on candidate skills and skill balance in team
- Ideally business and marketing courses. Diploma or degree preferred.
- A team player that is self directed and able to work independently
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- Excellent understanding of client care
- Ability to solve problems and generate ideas
- Flexible to work and coordinate with many areas of the business
Previous experience using any of the following platforms will be considered a bonus: Microsoft Office, Active Campaign, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Canva, Paypal
- Check customer service email daily.
- Respond to customer email and phone inquiries.
- Enter orders into the system.
- Fulfill customer orders – mail swabs to customers.
- Check post office twice weekly for swabs (London Drugs on Lonsdale).
- Enter received swabs in IT system.
- Courier swabs to lab.
- Maintain DNA kit and supply inventories.
Sales and Marketing Operations
- Ensure sales are registered appropriately and tagged correctly in Active Campaign.
- Oversee and trouble shoot customer and partner sales through the main IT systems.
- Problem solve any issues, engaging support from IT as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC V7N 2W6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North Vancouver, BC V7N 2W6
Application deadline: 2023-07-31