The work is typically chill, social, and rewarding.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Safe work environment
- Paid by the job $200-$400 a day potential
We are looking for a reliable laborer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing manual labor, and assisting with a variety of tasks. Including but not limited to; Removing old flooring (Tile, Hardwood, Carpet, and Laminate) Removing Kitchen and bathroom cabinets, etc. Applicant must be able to lift over 50 lbs and have decent endurance as Loading demo'd material onto a Flatdeck truck is also required.
Applicant must adhere to safety protocol.
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, physical stamina, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The more work that is completed, the more the day pays out!
Are you a Laid-off or out-of-work Camp/shift worker? Or maybe someone who is sick of leaving home to work in camp? Do you want to do something on your days off that could eventually keep you home full time? This opportunity will start off part time and grow into full time!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make good money without have to leave Kelowna to get it!
- Work with a variety of tools and equipment.
- Follow safety protocols when operating machinery.
- Lift and carry heavy objects.
- Work in a team environment.
- Perform basic maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Follow instructions from supervisors and other personnel.
- Work in a variety of weather conditions.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $200.00-$400.00 per day
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person