The Drafter is responsible for generating clear and accurate Fabrication drawings that meet or exceed customer requirements, shop requirements, production schedules and applicable codes. Drawings must adhere to drafting standards and client standards while maintaining Dacro’s drafting format.
Key Responsibility and Authority:
1. Prepares clear and accurate fabrication drawings for assigned projects, in accordance with engineering designs, client and Company standards; incorporating revisions as required.
2. Checks drawings for detailed fit, etc. according to applicable Engineering Procedure.
3. Prepares shell plate layouts to confirm purchasing quantities for shell plate material.
4. Makes “As-Built” revisions based on information received from the QC Department, and otherwise as required for Data Books.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills Required or Developed:
¨ NAIT (or equivalent) Drafting Diploma and 5 years drafting experience with pressure vessels/towers.
¨ Experienced with Autodesk Inventor.
¨ Familiar with end user standards.
¨ Must be capable of working independently.
¨ Good organizational and communication skills.
Knowlege of Advance Steel would be an asset.
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Link to Dacro Promotional Video: https://vimeo.com/543464512?embedded=true&source=vimeo_logo&owner=15353939
Integrity – We value honesty and integrity in everything we do.
Teamwork – We recognize the need to work together in order to achieve our goals.
Sense of Urgency – We value speed, simplicity, self confidence and solutions within the framework of established systems.
Strength in Experience – We value the experience of our people which enables us to meet challenges with confidence.
Mindset: Relentlessly Positive – We have a relentlessly positive mindset in all aspects of our business.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T6E 4W8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Autodesk Inventor: 2 years (required)
- drafting: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person