The First Nations Health Authority is a diverse and transformational health organization of professional, innovative, and dedicated team members and leaders.
The first of its kind in Canada, FNHA works as a health-and-wellness partner with BC First Nations to support self-determination and decision-making to improve health outcomes.
The CNO team is looking for a team member to help continue to propel the ImmsBC project forward.
Title: Analyst, ImmsBC Health Systems
Contract: Term until March 31, 2024
Hours: 37.5 Hours, Monday – Friday (Core hours 9am -3pm)
Location: Sinclair - (Remote work will be considered for the right applicant), Coast Salish Territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh Nations
Bargaining Unit: PIPSC BCFNHA Group (Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada)
About the role
As an ImmsBC Health Systems Analyst, you will – Provide support and oversee onboarding and maintenance of users for the ImmsBC Health systems. You will communicate with communities and do reports on the program’s usage to senior management and other stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have –
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences or social sciences (i.e. Economics, Sociology, Statistics), or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- An understanding and/or completion of courses in advanced statistics, and/or biostatistics, public-health analysis and/or evidence-based methods.
- 4-6 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Relevant, recent, and significant experience in data collection, data analysis and presentation of data to a wide variety of audiences (normally acquired over 2 years).
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply, an understanding of First Nations cultural principles and protocols in work situations.
- Knowledge of data entry, manipulation, and retrieval techniques using a variety of automated systems and software.
Please refer to Job Specification section of the Job Description for more details.
You may have experience in; Data Quality Analyst and Information Access & Privacy Analyst
Working at FNHA
As a member of the team, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Municipal Pension plan with an employer contribution of 9.31% after eligibility period
- Access to group health benefits and a Health Care Spending Account through Canada Life on day 1 of employment
- And more!
The First Nations Health Authority is committed to respecting diversity within our workforce; preference will be given to individuals with Indigenous ancestry (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
Leading with culture, all FNHA employees complete San’yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training. We support our FNHA family members to be leaders in wellness and all staff members develop a yearly wellness plan as part of their performance partnership and goal setting.
As a health and wellness organization, the FNHA has aligned with the Provincial Public Health Order released on October 14, 2021. We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees at First Nations Health Authority. This policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If selected for employment, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by providing a copy of your BC Vaccination Card Passport with the QR code.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Closing date: October 5, 2023 (at 23:59)
Start Date: October 21, 2023
For more information about us, please visit: www.fnha.ca/about/work-with-us
If you have any inquiries or issues, please contact FNHA Recruitment at [email protected]
Follow us at: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram