Retail Client Support Representative
SmartCell Communications – TELUS Koodo Authorized Dealer
We are looking for an energetic and organized individual to fulfill a Retail CSR vacancy in our Windsor and Tecumseh locations. This is a Part Time opportunity for the right individual wanting to be a part of an energetic and fun team while learning and growing in a fast-paced industry.
As a Team Member in our stores, you can expect to:
- Be part of a high performing team where your contributions are measured and recognized
- Create solutions for our customers by using the power of technology to improve their lives
- Work in a fast paced environment, where every day is different
- Engage with prospective and current customers in store, by phone and messaging
- The opportunity to work with all of our brands
- Provide best in class service to our customers, and in our communities
- Perfect your knowledge in the technology field
- Maintain good interpersonal relationships
- Have an analytic mind to find solutions adapted to customer needs
- Have an interest in sales and customer service in the wireless industry
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and manage time effectively
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, contests, and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits
- Discounts on products and services
- Career growth and development opportunities
- A chance to play an active role in giving back to your community
- And much more...
You will be successful if you are...
- a self-starter ￭ motivated ￭ engaging ￭ goal-oriented ￭ inspiring ￭ adaptable ￭ ready for a career ￭ positive ￭ supportive ￭ team player ￭ eager ￭ resilient
A bit about us
SmartCell Communications is the largest TELUS Koodo Authorized Dealer in Ontario. We’re a people-first, customer-first, purpose-driven team who works together every day to innovate and do good. We improve lives through our technology solutions and foster a culture of innovation that empowers team members to solve complex problems and create remarkable human outcomes in a digital world. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly.
We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability—your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person