If you are an ADMINISTRATIVE professional with FINANCIAL experience looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our CALGARY, AB location, you will be a key member of the Emerson Zedi Finance team, delivering excellent support to both internal and external customers related to billing/invoicing inquiries.
AS A CUSTOMER INVOICING CONSULTANT, YOU WILL:
- Follow up with customers on a quarterly basis regarding contact information and invoicing
- Leverage software applications such as Microsoft Dynamics and other business systems to continuously improve efficiency in operations
- Provide support to external and internal customers related to billing and/or field service inquiries with a focus on outstanding customer service
- Receive and act on invoice disputes
- Complete reconciliation of contracts to units on website routinely
- Working closely with Sales and systems to ensure invoice accuracy
- Raise all customer invoice disputes to relevant departments within the company
Perform various administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE: You readily action new challenges, without unnecessary planning. You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations. You ground yourself in data and focus on key metrics. You stage activities with relevant achievements and schedules.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree in Administrative or Financial field preferred
- Previous experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping role
Experienced working in different Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle or SAP
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Strong skills in customer service and delighting customers
- Proven computer skills, such as experience with accounting software and a strong understanding of Excel
- Creative problem-solving and strategic mind-set;
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve sophisticated issues
- Strong teammate, capable of performing in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to look after confidential information with a high degree of tact and good judgment
Our Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You’ll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you’ll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let’s go, together.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available at all stages of recruitment, selection, and employment.
Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources or [email protected] to make appropriate arrangements.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you’ll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team – let’s go!
No calls or agencies please.