GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - HOTEL
About this Role
Being a Guest Services Representative at our hotel is like being a superhero in disguise. Reporting to the Hotel Operations Manager, you’re the ones who swoop in and save the day when guests are in a bind, whether they’ve locked themselves out of their room or need a last minute reservation at the hotel’s fancy restaurant. You are the ones who make sure every guest feels like a VIP, even if they’re just checking in for the night. It’s a fast paced and exciting job where no two days are the same. So, put on your cape and mask, and lets make sure every guest has a stay to remember! If this sounds like the kind of rewarding career that makes you excited then….. Apply today what are you waiting for?
What you’ll get to DO!
- Oversee and participate in the prompt and courteous dealings of all guests, including check-in and check-out, addressing inquiries, delivering luggage, and handling requests
- Maintain room security and handle special accommodations, VIP rooms, and in-house packages
- Act as a salesperson by promoting hotel promotions and the available facilities on site
- Be a Service Ambassador for our company goal of creating Memorable Experiences for every single guest you interact with
- Contribute to the security of the building, company assets and guest/coworker safety by reporting of suspicious persons and handling of keys/cash as appropriate to the position
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be Successful!
- Bilingualism in both French and English is considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience in a full service hotel preferred
- Working knowledge of reservation systems to perform taking reservations, dupe checks, non-guaranteed cancellations, claimed reservations, setting the house statistics etc..
- Basic computer and Office software skills
What’s in it for you?
Great Canadian's Compensation and Total Rewards Program is designed to ensure that performance, compensation and rewards are linked in a fair and equitable manner. The Company’s Compensation and Total Rewards Program strives to ensure that:
- The Company’s Total Rewards Package is competitive within the industries and areas in which we operate.
- Extended Health benefits eligible at 3 months of employment
- The salary range for Guest Services Representative is $16.15 - $18.30 per hour depending on experience with Salary increases and career advancement opportunities
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.15-$18.30 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person