SCS Civil Construction is now accepting resumes for Light Duty Operators
- A minimum of 5 years of experience on construction job sites. (In Town)
- Experience Operating Mini Excavators, Skid Steer .
- Work cooperatively with and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to take on self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge using HSSE standards codes and practices both for offsite and on.
- You will be required to have the following; CSTS, OSSA / BSO, Driver’s Licence.
- Ground Disturbance Level 2 Certificate will be an asset.
- Landscaping knowledge as asset.
- Locals Preferred.
- No phone calls please.
We thank you for your interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 7 months
Salary: Up to $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Operating: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-31
Expected start date: 2020-10-07