We are seeking reliable, team-oriented, and energetic individuals to take part in daily assigned duties within the maintenance team. A safe work environment and on-the-job training are adhered to and provided.
The ideal candidate would be customer-focused and friendly with excellent communication skills - have basic level plumbing, carpentry, and electrical skills. No license is required, however, it will be considered as an asset.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Move furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Work with minimal supervision
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to plumbing, electrical plugs, light blubs, and contact tradespersons for major repairs;
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting, lawn mowing, pool maintenance.
- Performing garbage runs
Pay is $17.50-$18.00 Plus 4% vacation pay
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you physically in PEI? Only PEI residents will be considered
- Maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-19