Field Millwright / Machine Builder / Fabricator
** Travel is 65% to USA and Canada **
Salary: Starting at $105,000 per annum + 3% - 5% Profit Sharing Bonus + All expenses paid when traveling to USA
Location: Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo
We have been retained to search for Field Millwright / Machine Builder / Fabricator.
Your experience would include:
- 4 to 10 years of related shop floor related experience. (OEM/Machine Building experience)
- Tool / Die , Millwright Designation, Machine Fitting License with 4 to 10 years on-site installation of custom OEM Machinery.
- Ability to travel 65% within USA and Canada
- Ability to cross the USA/Canada Border
- Solid Works Design skills in necessary.
- Experience in Leveling and assembly of OEM Machinery
- Welding and machining would be an asset.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in install, commission and Machine Building OEM Machine Building
- On-Site Field Installation of OEM Machinery (Leveling of Machinery, Concrete Foundation)
- Participate in SW Designs of custom machinery, Plant Layouts, Material flow
Campbell Morden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status, political affiliation or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.'
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $105,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- OEM Machine Building / Millwright / Tool+Die: 8 years (required)
- SolidWorks Design: 3 years (required)
- crossing the USA/Canada border: 5 years (required)
- Millwright / Machine Building / Tool and Die Certification (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote