G.R Roy Construction is now hiring a Construction Supervisor with a minimum of 4 years experience in the construction industry. This individual must be reliable and have the necessary leadership skills required to have a successful construction crew. We do everything from earth works-foundation, concrete slabs, building to framing. Knowledge and experience with these branches of construction are essential for being a successful candidate.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Following a construction schedule.
- Tracking man hours and material.
- Reading and understanding engineering plans.
- Maintaining clear communications with workers and management.
- Assembling and organizing a construction crew.
- Ensuring that all daily reporting is complete.
Job Requirements for a successful candidate must include the following:
- G2 Drivers License at minimum.
- 4 Years of experience in the construction industry
- familiar with Excel
- Management experience
- Bilingual (an asset but not a requirement)
- be able to work union and non-union projects.
- Civil technician experience ( an asset but not a requirement)
Conditions of Employment:
- 3 Month Probation Period
- Health Benefits
- RRSP Match
- work remotely
- Wage to be discussed during interview.
We do it all!
Residential, commercial or industrial, G.R. Roy Construction has done just about everything. Based in Timmins, Ontario, we have established ourselves as a leader in the North by building high quality residential homes — both big and small — and all types of construction jobs — indoors and out.
With a group of versatile and experienced employees, we also do steel building assembly, forming, concrete work and access bridges in forestry, mining and construction. Big or small, for all your needs, we've built our reputation on delivering results.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Timmins, ON P4R 1N4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- construction: 4 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Timmins, ON P4R 1N4