Siskinds LLP is a leading law firm located in Southwestern Ontario. We are a team of over 240 lawyers and staff covering personal legal services, business law, personal injury law, and class actions law as well as over 25 specialized practice areas. We help clients make the right legal choices, manage their legal affairs, and resolve complicated matters. Our culture and working style strive to make our clients’ experiences comfortable, reassuring, and productive while delivering excellence in the services we provide.
IT Business Applications Analyst (HRIS) – Full-time
What are you looking for
- Be part of a cohesive team that promotes collaboration and teamwork
- Option for hybrid remote work schedule in a technologically advanced environment with exposure to many specialized computer applications
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Strength of a big firm with the culture of a small firm
- Subsidized downtown parking
- Working within a state-of-the-art building
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an IT BusinessApplications Analyst (HRIS) for our IT department. This position will require you to support and maintain Dayforce and other assigned IT applications. This role involves working closely with business stakeholders, IT teams, and vendors to ensure the effective implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of applications. The IT BusinessApplications Analyst will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, conduct analysis, and provide technical expertise to support business objectives.
- 3-5+ years of related experience. Bachelor’s degree / Three-year degree/diploma in
- Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in managing and supporting enterprise applications throughout their lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of IT processes and methodologies, such as SDLC, Agile, and ITIL.
- Proficiency in analyzing business requirements, translating them into technical specifications, and coordinating with development teams.
- Solid understanding of application architecture, databases, and integration concepts. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically and drive effective solutions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in Dayforce or another HCM application is an asset.
- Certification in relevant IT frameworks (e.g., ITIL, Agile) is desirable.
- Oversee the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and support of Dayforce, ensuring it meets the needs of HR processes and compliance requirements.
- Customize and configure Dayforce to align with HR policies, workflows, and business requirements.
- Take ownership of assigned applications, including their overall performance, reliability, and alignment with business needs.
- Collaborate with IT teams to integrate Dayforce with other systems and ensuring seamless data exchange.
- Support the complete lifecycle of applications, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and ensure that applications meet their needs.
- Coordinate with vendors for application support, including managing service level agreements, incident resolution, and contract negotiations.
- Perform analysis of existing systems and processes to identify improvement opportunities, recommend solutions, and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for assigned applications, including user manuals, technical guides, and knowledge base articles.
- Coordinate and participate in the testing and quality assurance activities for application releases and updates, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with applications, ensuring data security, compliance, and disaster recovery measures are in place.
- Other duties as assigned
We are a truly cohesive team, and as such, being a team player as well as having a strong technical ability and positive attitude will make you a top runner, and ideally our chosen candidate. Our comprehensive in-house training and ongoing support is of the highest level. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Siskinds is an equal opportunity employer and will work with and accommodate persons with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, selection, and on-boarding process.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.siskinds.com Please email your resume quoting “IT BusinessApplications Analyst (HRIS)” and “Your Name” in the subject line, to [email protected] .
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person