1. Zones the department.
2. Rotates stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensures the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adheres to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Takes orders for Deli Department merchandise; slices and prepares merchandise, such as meat, cheese, fried chicken; and provides requested assistance.
6. Follows proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Prepares deli food orders, meat, cheese, and utilizing slicers ,stackers, and other utensils; preparing chicken by using rotisserie oven and deep fryer; and fills prepared salads and side dishes for placement into display area and specialty orders from Customers as required.
8. Follows Health and Safety guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2075 BOUL CHOMEDEY, LAVAL, QC H7T 0G5, Canada