As our Product Marketing Manager, you will own the vision, development, and growth of the Chalkboard Plus brand.
You will develop a strategic roadmap and manage growth initiatives from ideation through execution to ensure the brand meets the needs of our customers and achieves business objectives. You work best in a fast-paced environment interacting directly with customers. Ideally, you have experience working as a Product Manager in the education sector.
Chalkboard Plus is powered by Perkopolis, Canada’s leading provider of fully managed perk programs in use by over 4,000 Canadian organizations. Chalkboard Plus is able to offer turnkey Perks Programs that enable school administrators and educators access to exclusive perks from North America.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative and inclusive culture, our dedication to success, and our commitment to have fun along the way!
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Drive Revenue through accelerated Partner and Member acquisition
- Build, own and be responsible for your funnel: from lead generation to acquisition and retention, you will execute strategies that drive membership acquisition.
- Meet targets and specific account management performance metrics. Leverage software to prioritize activity and engagement.
- Champion Perkopolis value added services to current and potential Partners.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships clients, acting as their primary point of contact
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Develop an excellent understanding of product launches and provide recommendations to clients
- Work cross-functionally: Collaborate with Marketing, Data and Publishing teams
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Working @ Perkopolis
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and commission. You’ll also receive a comprehensive benefits package, standardized vacation time, and you’ll receive discounts on everything we sell from concerts, to sporting events, theatre shows and more.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role
- Excellent communication skills including experience presenting to clients at a variety of levels.
- Solid understanding of the sales process/cycle
- Experience analyzing and presenting reporting and analytics.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma University degree in relevant field
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,489.26-$144,730.57 per year
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M4N 3N1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Product Management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M4N 3N1