POSITION: Repair (BGA) Technician
Industry: Electronics repair and engineering solutions
Corporately located in Ottawa, Canada, Renaissance is a leader in telecommunications, electronics and harsh environment repair, engineering, logistics and support solutions. We optimize the life cycles of our global customers by innovating what is available, to access the unavailable.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance.
For additional information on Renaissance, please visit our website at www.renrns.com
Our Operations Department is looking for an experienced repair technician to perform various repair, rework, and BGA Functions
- Working knowledge of a BGA machine
- Repair or replace components on CCA’s (circuit card assemblies)
- Ability to Solder - Adhering to IPC class 2 or 3
- Accurate completion of production documentation and serialization of electronic assemblies
- Care of test equipment, jigs, tools, and fixtures
- Performs warranty repairs
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or services, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency
- Other sundry duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience
- Electronic Technician Diploma or equivalent work experience an asset
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with electronic assembly
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings and production documents
- Good hand to eye co-ordination and manual dexterity
- Close attention to detail
- Knowledge of function of various related test equipment
- Maintaining and exhibiting a positive attitude and outlook
- Health and Safety conscious
- QC experience considered an asset
- Ability to read ECN upgrades asset
Renaissance Repair & Supply values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to providing access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact [email protected].
This position may require exposure to confidential information. All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).