Knak is a mission-driven company
Why? Because our time is limited, our competition is fierce, and our margin for error is small. For us to have the greatest impact on the world, we need to be laser focused on our core mission, which is...
Empowering people to be creative.
That's why Knak exists.
We are a world-class enterprise email and landing page creation platform with a focus on making successful and happy customers by providing them with an incredibly powerful, yet easy to use creation platform.
Our industry leading SaaS solution is built by Marketers, for Marketers. We know that it's the small things that make the biggest impact and that emails and landing pages are where the rubber hits the road when it comes to Marketing Automation. We change the way Marketers work by making them more efficient, while improving conversion rate of their campaigns and helping them stay on brand.
Oh, and we have a bit of fun while doing it, too!
We're looking for a Product Marketer to help us define and build compelling stories and sales collateral for our enterprise prospects and customers.
You'll partner closely with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to understand the needs of our prospects and customers and craft messaging and content to drive new business, upsell/cross-sell, and product adoption.
Our ideal candidate is highly collaborative, organized, a fantastic presenter, data driven, and has a strong bias for action.
- Positioning and messaging: Develop informed and compelling positioning, messaging, for new product features or initiatives, working closely with product management, marketing, engineering, design, support, and sales teams.
- Go to market: Drive awareness, consideration and understanding of new Knak features through multi-channel campaigns (both owned and paid), from strategy to execution.
- Sales Enablement: Craft compelling and differentiated narratives for our sales teams to use with target audience
- Competitive and Market research: understand Knak's market and competition and the ability to synthesize where were better
- Content Creation: Create marketing and sales collateral - including product video demos, whitepapers, and case studies
- Strong verbal communication skills: the ability to present product information in a simple and interesting way - like creating demo videos.
- Strong written skills - the ability to write core positioning and messaging as well as tactical things like a compelling customer email, landing page, or intercom message.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities: experience working closely with product, marketing, design, and sales teams.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills: ability to make decision based on data and prove the results of a marketing effort quantitatively.
- Worked in marketing operations or in a marketing automation tool (Marketo, Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot)
What We Offer
At Knak we have four foundational pillars. Culture, customers, product and growth. Culture is our number one pillar because we know that is at the core of building a strong company that can build amazing products and delight our customers. We do this with a laser focus on hiring the right people who are smart, positive and who want more than the typical nine-to-five offers.
We offer an extremely rewarding, second to none work environment as acknowledged by Ottawa's Best Places to Work 2022! We show our investment in our people through our competitive salaries, equity in the company, great benefits, paid vacation, Life leave days (because life happens), team lunches and off-sites, and most importantly our commitment to YOUR career growth.
If this sounds like something you're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you!
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.