Hilltop Subaru is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with over 30 dealerships, across Canada and the US, and more than 750 team members strong. Hilltop Subaru is looking for a results-driven, client-focused sales professional to join our automotive sales team as a Sales Associate.
We are cultivating a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and working collaboratively as a team of automotive professionals to delight our clients both with their buying and service experiences.
In this automotive sales role, you build exceptional client relationships with the aim of driving repeat business as you consistently achieve your sales and profitability objectives and will be in charge of dealership lease portolfio and following up lease customers. By planning your sales routine, advance booking your client meetings, leveraging continued contact with your clientele, and closing the deal you will have the recipe to accelerate your earning potential and expand your career horizons.
- A motivated, deal closing sales professional?
- Driven to achieve stretch goals that are collaboratively established?
- Focused to strive to be #1 in client satisfaction metrics?
- Competitive with a need to be the best?
- Organized and creative to create new sales opportunities and sell through uncharted channels?
DO YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in an automotive setting, a BA in business or equivalent, or the combination of experience and education?
- A passion for the automotive industry, and an VSA license?
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build superior client relationships?
- Aggressive, performance-driven compensation plans
- Health benefits
- Training and professional development support
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person