Who we are:
West-Wood Industries manufactures high quality, custom wood windows and doors, sold throughout Canada and the United States under the brand name Norwood Windows & Doors. We mill our own wood onsite and are proud of our quality products.
Our facility has over 250,000 sq ft of floor space spread across six buildings where we transform raw lumber into custom doors and windows.
We are proud of what we do! Visit www.norwoodwindows.caor check out our YouTube page (@NorwoodWindowsDoors).
What You Can Expect in the Role(s):
- Using power tools to manipulate wood products.
- Reviewing work to ensure an accurate and precise work.
- Maintaining schedule to ensure production stays on time.
- Complete basic maintenance on machinery.
- Operating machinery
What You Bring:
- An eye for detail
- A team orientated spirit
- Experience using power tools & working with wood (asset)
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages (starting at $17.50 with a guaranteed raise to 18.75 in 8 months or less (performance based)
- Casual dress code
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (dental, health & drug coverage)
- Life and AD&D Insurances
- On-site parking
- Opportunity for advancement
Current Roles We are Looking to Fill:
- Machine Operators
- General Laborers
We are looking to fill these role right away! Resumes will be assessed as they are received. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50-$19.75 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scoudouc, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a good attitude, and a near perfect attendance record ?
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
- Canadian Work visa (required)
- Live with in the Maritime Provinces (required)
- Drivers license (preferred)
Work Location: In person