Management ERP systems (i.e. PassPort, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite) is required. Intermediate
computer skills in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
This position is affiliated with the Movement of United Professionals union (MoveUP/COPE).
- This position is located at our Edmonds office in Burnaby.
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes such as sourcing,
competitive bidding, contract management, supplier performance management, acquisition
processes, disposal, life-cycle costing processes.
- Ability to provide work leadership over the Procurement Analyst 1 and 2 team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to gain understanding and
awareness of procurement needs in order to establish assignment priorities.
- Superior time management skills.
- Proven ability to manage project work and to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to develop procurement processes that support corporate standards and policies.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Works in a normal office environment. Occasional travel including overnight travel to visit
suppliers and Hydro sites.
We're always looking for exceptional people to bring new ideas, fresh thinking and the motivation
to help shape the electricity system in B.C. It's an exciting time to be a part of our team as we
invest in our system and prepare to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Our values guide our work. Want to join us?
We are safe.
We are here for our customers.
We are one team.
We include everyone.
We act with integrity and respect.
We are forward thinking.
BC Hydro is an equal opportunity employer.
We include everyone. We welcome applications from anyone, including members of visible
minorities, women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual
orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively
engage with diverse communities.
We are also happy to provide reasonable accommodations throughout the selection process and