Payroll & HR Administrator
Join a growing, well-financed, publicly traded mining company as the Payroll & HR Administrator. This newly created position is based in Saskatoon, reports to the CFO and is responsible for all aspects of payroll, benefits administration, and general HR duties. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, with a generous salary and benefit plan.
- Management of payroll and benefits administration.
- Onboarding of new employees.
- Assist with the development/implementation of Company HR policies and procedures.
- Key resource for management on HR issues, working closely with VP Operations.
- 5+ years of experience in payroll, benefits administration and/or human resources.
- Business acumen in the implementation and ongoing improvement of payroll and HR processes for a growing company. Payroll Compliance Professional designation would be an asset.
- Proficient in payroll and MS Office technology.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity with a growing company, contact in complete
Doug Wallace, President, Morgan Palmer Search Directives
(306) 529-0988 [email protected] www.morganpalmer.com
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Human resources: 5 years (required)
- Payroll: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person