We are excited to welcome a dedicated Maintenance Supervisor to our team at Canad Inns. As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring Canad Inns' standards related to maintenance are met or exceeded, including necessary repairs and housekeeping of your Canad Inns property. The Supervisor will comply with all standards and provide ongoing updates to the General Manager of the facility and the Corporate Facilities Management team.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or similar role in the hospitality industry.
- Solid knowledge of maintenance procedures and technical aspects of building systems.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Effective communication skills to interact with staff and other departments.
- Inspects and ensures safety controls and facility equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Supervises proper storage of all maintenance tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Coordinates the inventory, purchasing, and disbursement of some maintenance supplies.
- Ensures that proper sanitation practices are followed.
- All other duties as required.
- Opportunity to lead and make a meaningful impact on facility maintenance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program.
- Employee Discounts, including meals, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws, and more!
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
About Canad Inns:
Canad Inns is Manitoba’s Largest Hospitality Provider, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for two decades, winner of the Manitoba’s Top Employers Award, the Manitoba Hotel Association Impact Award, and the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce Outstanding Large Business Award. Our Mission is to provide our valued guests with the Best Service and the Best Value in the Hospitality Industry.
To apply, please submit your updated resume outlining your relevant experience and why you're the best fit for this role. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Canad Inns. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- maintenance supervisory: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person