Total Life is a mental healthcare organization solely committed to serving older adults by taking an evidence-based approach to wellbeing and aging. Total Life is on a mission to support older adults and combat mental health issues by making quality, affordable emotional support services easily accessible through a telehealth platform. As a company, we are dedicated to making an impactful change in the world by prioritizing the mental health and wellbeing of this vulnerable demographic.
Total Life is currently seeking a dynamic and results-driven Care Coordinator Onboarding Specialist to be the first point of contact for our clients. Our ideal candidate has a background in sales and is comfortable using technology. You have a reputation for being extremely patient and empathetic. You have some knowledge of mental health issues and excellent communication and active listening skills. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to be part of a thriving start-up with the opportunity for growth and continued development. This is an entry-level position.
- Respond in a timely manner to inbound leads.
- Build strong relationships with clients and foster a sense of trust.
- Clearly explain our services and mission to prospective clients.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve monthly targets.
- Continuously improve sales techniques and strategies to increase conversion rates.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new clients.
- Coordinate with therapists and other Total Life staff regarding client care.
- Adhere to HIPPA regulations and maintain strict confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Marketing or a related field is a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience with proven success.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and handle client objections with grace.
- Is a critical thinker and continuously asks questions to gain a deeper understanding of our business and industry.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to efficiently prioritize and complete tasks.
- Excels both independently and within a team environment.
- Passion for helping others and making a positive impact.
- Experience with CRMs and EHR systems is a plus
- Experience in a dynamic and ever-changing startup environment is a plus.
- Able to speak Spanish is a plus.
- HIPAA Compliance certification is a plus.
- All candidates must be able to pass a background check.
- Weekday, Weekend & Evening Availability
- Company Hours: 8:30 AM to 5pm EST
Some Perks You Might Enjoy
- Competitive wage: We analyze market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
- Remote work environment: As the world is constantly changing, we are determined to change with it by offering remote work to all of our members.
- Room for growth: There is nothing worse than getting stuck on the corporate ladder. At Total Life, we put emphasis on the development of our team members to ensure they always have room to experience, learn and grow into different areas of the business.
Apply now to join our dynamic team!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- How many years of sales experience do you have
- Based on the role requirements, your background and experiences, why do you believe you would be a good fit for this role
- Secondary School (required)
Work Location: Remote