This individual will work under the direction of the Labor Manager and the Greenhouse Supervisor. They will ensure that all perishable products grown are picked and processed from the vine according to Company standards. This will ensure that we meet customer demands with the highest quality and efficiency.
· Picking, packing, sorting, twisting, pruning, clipping, de-leafing, truss support, lowering, winding, and suckering, quality checks, plant crop removal, and greenhouse sanitation.
· Follow the Company standards set for picking time limits and required quality.
· Ability to work flexible hours, when needed to finish work in periods of fast growth and high production.
· Follow safe operation procedures when engaging in equipment use; only operate equipment if you have been trained. All Equipment and tools must be handled with care and respect.
· Report any issues to the Supervisor immediately.
· Must ensure proper hygiene and cleanliness to meet Food Safety guidelines.
· Must follow Company rules and regulations, Food Safety guidelines, and Health and Safety policies.
· Regular Attendance is required.
· Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Location of work is not on a bus route.
Own transportation required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $15.83 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis?
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person