nugget.ai is posting this job on behalf of our client, Garden River First Nation Educational Unit . nugget.ai is responsible solely for the posting of this job. Garden River First Nation Educational Unit will be responsible for the application, screening and hiring process.
Employment Type : Full-time
Garden River First Nation Education Unit is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative to join our team. This position will work with customers to ensure that all our customers’ needs are addressed accurately and efficiently. The Customer Service Support Representative will provide education and handle a wide variety of questions while ensuring a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service and motivated to work with a customer-centric team.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent ability to listen and respond
- Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Strong flexibility and the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly
Nice to Haves:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a contact center/call center environment
- Resolve routine customer requests with services via inbound, outbound calls, or the Internet.
- Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using protocol procedures.
- Inquire, clarify, and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution.
- Provide additional customer education and information as needed.
- Notify clients of any results in a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Perform administrative support for school record management, CRM data maintenance, and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.