Change the future with us
We are looking for dedicated and talented individuals who are able to meet constantly evolving challenges and serve the customer’s needs or answer colleagues’ questions by applying intelligent concepts and demonstrating creativity. We promote change and work with people who have the curiosity needed to reinvent the future of work. Join us, and together, we will focus on what’s truly important – making life better worldwide thanks to new ideas and the latest technologies.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solving the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging and challenging environment that evolves quickly with cutting-edge technology.
- Opportunities to advance your career with mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total compensation;
- Profit sharing available;
- Opportunity to buy and sell vacation time according to your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, technology and sustainability while making a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and off-site business events;
- Opportunity to contribute and earn money for your innovative ideas;
- Employee benefits and discounts;
- Focused on diversity and inclusivity;
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2023 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Prepare and follow up on tally sheets for unionized employees
- Supervise and assist as needed the cyclical accounting
- Analyze any discrepancies following the tallying
- Esure weekly follow-up of the progress of the cyclical accounting of the shift with the production and logistics committee
- Analyze and resolve open transactions so that the tally is as complete as possible
- Perform the necessary cross-checks to adjust inventory balances
- Take sporadic inventories according to production needs
- Train unionized employees in the use of tools and computer system
- Ensure that transactions are compliant upon receipt, production, and shipment
** Note this position requires to work in office at our Drummondville office**
What will you need to succeed?
- DEC in Administration or related field;
- minimum of 2 years experience in inventory management in the manufacturing industry
- Inventory experience, an asset
- Experience with the SAP software,an asset
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken to interact with client, suppliers and colleagues outside of Quebec
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader that provides comprehensive solutions for smart infrastructure and digital industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate, and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us, and what we create together is yours.
Making a difference together, we have raised $565,000 in charitable contributions while supporting over 50 non-profit organizations and planting 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2 billion in sales with 2,100 employees. Join our team of 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions, and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca.
While we appreciate all applicants, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.